Monday, June 25, 2012

Everywhere there is a begining!

And... an end!

Sadly, I have started a few blogs in the past 5+ years.  I have never really stuck with them because I get over shit real fast.  I had a Real Estate blog, a Jewelry blog and a totally personal blog that - is going to remain totally personal! 

I like to write.  I like to talk but - only when I feel like it.  So that means, I am not sure how long I can keep this one going.  I see other top notch bloggers and I wanna trip them.  To persevere is just so cool.  I am jealous, ok? 

So, why another blog??  Funny you should ask.  I am bored and I really really like to write and talk.  So this one is going to be just in general my rantings.  Stay, leave - whatever.  I have the mic and I am gonna chat with myself for a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment